Do I have to declare my winnings on my taxes?

If you make over $600 cash playing letsRUMBL, you must fill out a 10-99. We will mail the form to you to fill out and return.

Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Winners will be issued a 1099-MISC tax form for the actual retail value of prize (net of entry fees) for total prizes cumulatively valued at $600.00 or over during a calendar year. Winners may be required to provide their social security number or other information to Synkt Games in order to receive a 1099-MISC tax form. Winners must represent that the following information is truthful and accurate:

  • The number submitted to Synkt Games is the correct taxpayer identification number for the winner (or the winner is waiting for a number to be issued), and
  • The winner is not subject to backup withholding because: (a) he/she is exempt from backup withholding, or (b) he/she has not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that he/she is subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified the winner that he/she is no longer subject to backup withholding.


Powered by Zendesk